Inspired by Gretchen’s top 12 rules to live by, my own:
1. Be A
2. Do good, feel good. Act the way I want to feel
3. Laugh at life. ‘The business of the wise man is to be happy.” Samuel Johnson
4. Do it now- Today!
5. Enjoy the process. Remember the arrival fallacy: the fun part doesn’t come later- Now is the fun part.
6. No calculation, No judgement.
7. Energy= Beauty. Nourish intelligently, with pure whole foods.
8. Yoga & meditation daily for balance.
9. Sweat out the day daily, energize by motion!
10. The meaning of life = Others. Cultivate a ‘Community of aspirants’ (likeminded colleagues), Above all life is about our true friendships, Family love & Service to others.
11. Life happens in Increments. A small daily task, if it e really daily, will beat the labours of a spasmodic Hercules.” Anthony Trollop.
12. In the end- There is only LOVE.